I. Scope of Application
The privacy protection policies below are in force for net users when using the KOSMOS HATCH website and its extended website (mainly including the domain of www.khmice.org.tw) when you are engaging in any activities on these websites, involving gathering information for personal use and protecting personal information. However, they are not applicable to the other websites linked from our website. While you are engaging in any activities on these websites concerning the protection of personal data, the privacy protection policies of those websites will govern.
II. Collection of Personal Information
- When you participate in the KOSMOS HATCH’s online activity or Web questionnaire, you may be required to provide personal information such as your name, ID card number, telephone number, e-mail address, and residential address. You may also participate in lottery activities, contests, or sales campaigns sponsored by other websites or institutions through the hyperlinks on our website. Concerning the protection of your personal information, these institutions or websites have their own privacy protection policies. The privacy protection policies of KOSMOS HATCH’s website cannot and will not apply in these conditions. In addition, the website will not take any related legal responsibility in the unlikely event of any unforeseen consequences or losses incurred.
- When you use the Service form, respond to surveys, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, or use other interactive services, this Website will record and save your name, your e-mail address, your contact information ,and the time you accessed the service.
When you register for a wireless internet account, you will be requested to provide your personal information, mobile phone number, and e-mail address for registration purposes.
- To provide better-targeted services, we will collect and analyze the results of the surveys we conduct on this Website. In addition to internal research use, statistics from the data collected or a text summary thereof may be made public when necessary; however, no specific user data will be made public.
III. Information Protection
- Our website is equipped with firewalls and anti-virus related information security facilities, and we take the necessary precautionary measures against any leak of your personal information. With strict protection measures, only the authorized staffs are allowed to access your personal information. All related staffs are required to conclude a confidentiality agreement. If there is a violation of such agreement, the person will be punished according to relevant laws.
- Where service is indeed required from any of our units to carry out business, we will strictly require employees to confirm their confidentiality duty, and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure they fully comply with duty.
IV. Link to external websites
V. The Sharing and Announcement of the Information
- KOSMOS HATCH website will not sell, rent, or trade any personal information with other individuals or groups without their prior consent. Only in the following conditions will our website supply your personal information for the use of a third party in accordance with this principle.
- Exceptions to the above item include but are not limited to cases where:
- You provide written permission to share your information.
- You provide electronic permission to share your information.
- Sharing is required by law.
- Sharing is necessary for national security or the public interest.
- Sharing is necessary to prevent danger to your life, your body, your freedom, or your property.
- Sharing is required by government agencies or academic institutions for data analysis or academic research, and the information has been processed by the provider or collector to make the identification of specific parties impossible.
When your behavior on The KOSMOS HATCH website violates the terms and conditions of The KOSMOS HATCH website, or possibly damages or obstructs the rights of The KOSMOS HATCH or any individual, The KOSMOS HATCH website may reveal your personal information for the purposes of identifying, contacting, or taking legal action.
- Sharing is beneficial to your interests.
- When this Website entrusts outside parties with the task of collecting, processing, or using your personal information, we will supervise said parties responsibly as they complete their tasks.
VI. The use of personal cookies and policies
VII. Amendment of the Protection Policy concerning Privacy and Information Security
Our official website will amend this policy irregularly to comply with the latest developments in the domain of privacy protection. When major amendments are made concerning the use of personal information, we will announce related news in the website to inform you of the related matters.